Skip to content
Accepted file types: jpg, png, gif, pdf.
I agree to the following Terms and Conditions
1. Eligible for the #RUNLIMASSOL Virtual Race are all the runners who have registered to the 14th OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO which was scheduled to take place on the 21st and 22nd of March 2020.
2. The selected distance for the #RUNLIMASSOL Virtual Race must be completed in one single session between Sunday the 22nd of March and Sunday the 29th of March (midnight).
3. The distances available are: (i) Marathon, (ii) Half Marathon, (iii) 10K, (iv) 5K
4. With the completion of the distance you will receive: (i) The official 14th OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO Medal, (ii) The official 14th OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO Finishers Diploma, (iii) a 50% discount voucher for the March 2021 event.
5. The medals and diplomas will be branded according to the distance which was selected and for the March 2020 race date.
6. The 50% discount voucher for the March 2021 event applies only if the runner participates in the November 2020 event. If the runner does not participate in the November 2020 event, then they have an automatic registration at the March 2021 event.
7. The delivery of the finishers pack will be free of charge. The approximate delivery time can be found here: (link with the delivery times).
8. The organising team has the right to decline entry to any of the eligible runners for whatever reason they find fit.
9. The organising team has the right to not approve the submitted run of the runner on grounds of forgery.
10. Always apply maximium health and safety practices with regards to your run.
11. Respect and abide by all local laws with regards to running and use of public spaces.
12. Respect and abide by all local laws and restrictions with regards to the COVID-19 virus containment.
13. The OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO does not bear any responsibility about any damage or injury incurred during the run for this event "#RUNLIMASSOL Virtual Race".
Go to Top